Sunday 14 July 2013

Introduction

Welcome readers to my blog. Here is where I shall post my opinions on the goings on in the world of football. I started this page last season, but if you were to take a look back at some of my posts, you would see that I was basically just writing about what was in the news, but telling it how you might see it on a news organisations website. While I am able to do that sort of thing on another site, here I shall just share my opinions and views on the football talking points.

A lot of you might be wondering, “What makes this guys opinions so special?” and “Why should I care what he thinks?” and you would have every right to do so, I’m nobody special, I’m just an ordinary punter who lives a normal enough life and very rarely does anything out of the ordinary, but I have been a football fan for as long as I can remember, and I’d like to think that I’ve gained enough knowledge of the game just by watching and occasionally playing to know what I am talking about and be able to make fair comments and perhaps even get people thinking along the same lines depending on the situation at hand.

The main focus of my opinions will be on the goings-on of the Premier League. The competition I consider to be the best in the world and the one that seems to always have some news about it every day of the year, including during the summer months when no league football is even on. I will occasionally post about other things such as big news involving other clubs and competitions in the world, but as a UK resident, I’ve grown up with the Premier League and will continue to watch it until my last days.

The new Premier League season is only a month away, which means it won’t be long before I start to regularly contribute to this page. I shall share my thoughts on the pre-season period very soon as well and also make predictions on how I think the season will go for each team involved. Hope you enjoyed this introductory post, keep an eye out for more soon!

Andrew.

http://www.soccercv.com/articles/latest_news/ < You can find my news articles here.

http://soccerisma.com/ < When I begin writing match reports for the new season, you can find them here.


https://twitter.com/adnu92 < My Twitter page, please click follow for any and all updates. 

No comments:

Post a Comment